- small piece of faux leather or other material that won’t fray
- filling (I bought a pillow insert)
- piece of ribbon
- one key ring
1. Cut out 2 squares from the faux leather (my square had sides about 4.5 cm / 1.7 in long), and one flower. 2. Sew the flower onto one of the squares – I did it with a contrasting thread.
3.Place the two squares wrong sides together and sew them around leaving small opening on the front.
6. Fold the ribbon in half and push it to the opening.
8. Optional you can glue the edges or/and paint the edges with a permanent marker in the same color as your faux leather.
9. Put the key ring on and your keychain is ready to use 🙂