Skip to main content
slimming cotton blouse, ikea cotton, handmade clothes, DIY

Cotton slimming blouse

This blouse is so simple and yet I almost threw it out. As usual I drafted the pattern myself, but I made a mistake that almost cost this blouse its life 馃檪 I really like the fabric so I decided to fix it…

To do so, I had to:

  • lower the arm line by 3 cm
  • narrow the arm line
  • increase the bust dart intake by 2 cm
  • draw the neckline and the armholes anew
  • reduce the waist darts intake
  • add a facing at the bottom (the blouse was shortened by lowering the arm line)

As you can see there was a lot to do, but I managed to rescue this project.

Leave a Reply